At the 3D Printers, we are official stockists of PolyMaker Filament. If you can’t see what you’re looking for, please give us a call and we will try our best to help.
Polymaker is a leading supplier of filaments for 3D printing. The company offers a growing portfolio of materials, all carefully created to ensure that they are of the highest quality.
Polymaker’s quality control process ensures that their filament is of consistently high quality. Their affordable prices and variety of unique finishes make them a popular choice for many 3D printing enthusiasts.
Why Polymaker Filament?
The filament range offered by Polymaker includes carbon fibre reinforced filaments, through to marble effect eco-friendly filaments. The range of products offered continues to grow, with new additions made regularly.
Polymaker’s Filament Range
PolyTerra PLA filament is designed from the ground up to create high-quality 3D prints with ease of use, printing speed and reliability. It is sourced naturally and planted a tree for every spool produced.
PolyLite™ filaments are made with the best raw materials to deliver exceptional quality and reliability. This makes PolyLite™ a popular choice for users who demand the highest standards in filament printing.
PolyLite™ is a 3D printing material that is popular for prototyping and design needs. It has a variety of properties that make it suitable for a variety of tasks.
PolyMaker’s PolyMax™ filaments are designed with Nano-reinforcement technology to deliver exceptional mechanical properties and printing quality.
- PolyMax PLA – A popular, easy-to-print type of filament made with improved mechanical properties. It is an excellent replacement for ABS when printing with 3D printers.
- PolyMax™ PC – A high-quality engineered filament that combines excellent strength, toughness, heat resistance, and printing quality. It is the perfect choice for a wide range of engineering applications.
- PolyMax™ PETG – Offers a higher degree of mechanical stability than any other regular PETG, making it an ideal material for a wide range of applications.
- PolyMax™ PC-FR, – A creation from Covestro’s Makrolon® family, exhibits superior flame retardancy and toughness, strength and heat resistance. This filament could be used in automotive, railway and aerospace industries.
PolyFlex™ is a collection of high-quality flexible materials that can provide the perfect solution for applications where high flexibility and durability are required.
- PolyFlex™ TPU95 – A thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) based filament specifically engineered to work with most desktop 3D printers. It has a shore hardness of 95A and can stretch more than 3 times its original length.
- PolyFlex™️ TPU90 – Created from Covestro’s Addigy®️ family, is a thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) based filament designed to provide great flexibility without compromising on printing speed. It also has the ability to resist ultra-violet (UV) light or sunlight.
- PolyFlex™ TPU95-HF – Created from Covestro’s Addigy®️ family, is a TPU with high flow properties making it ideal for high speed printing. Combined with its UV resistance, PolyFlex™ TPU95-HF unlocks new applications for flexible materials in manufacturing.
PolyMide filaments are made from a blend of nylon and polyamide materials, which gives them the strength and engineering properties of nylon, while also being easy to print with.
- PolyMide™ CoPA – A copolymer of nylon 6 and nylon 6,6. It has excellent strength, toughness, and heat resistance of up to 180˚C.
- PolyMide™ PA6-CF – A strong and lightweight made from carbon fiber reinforced nylon, which makes it very strong.
- PolyMide™ PA6-GF – PA6 is an extremely strong and lightweight fiber that can be used in a wide range of applications, including aerospace, automotive, and medical devices. This type of filament is reinforced with glass fibers for increased strength. The material exhibits excellent thermal and mechanical properties without sacrificing the layer adhesion.
- PolyMide™️ PA12-CF – A carbon fiber reinforced PA12 (Nylon 12) filament. This product features excellent mechanical and thermal properties even after the moisture conditioning process. The Warp-Free™️ technology allows for easy printing of manufacturing tools, making them ideal for use in manufacturing processes.
PolyDissolve is a collection of dissolvable support filaments that offer greater design freedom for polymaker filaments.
- PolyDissolve™ S1 A water dissolvable support designed to help improve the printability of PLA, TPU, PVB and Nylon based filaments. The material has been specifically engineered to have a good interface with these other materials and also be soluble.
- PolyDissolve™ S2 – A dissolvable support for PC, ABS and ASA based filaments from our portfolio. The material has been specifically engineered to have a good interface with these other materials, while also displaying good solubility.
Polymaker also offer a wide range of speciality materials
Polymaker’s colour range
Polymaker offers filaments in a wide range of colours –
There Polymax PLA is available in the following colours
While the Eco-friendly PolyTerra is available in these more exotic colours –
- Artic Teal
- Charcoal Black
- Cotton White
- Forest Green
- Fossil Grey
- Lava Red
- Lavender Purple
- Sapphire Blue
- Savannah Yellow
- Sunrise Orange
Polymaker really does make the ‘Rolls Royce’ of filaments and is well worth the extra cost compared to cheaper filaments on the market. Polymaker provides detailed datasheets to help you achieve the best results with its products.
We have used Polymaker filaments to print objects of all shapes and sizes. We use it at The 3D Printers to create items for our clients including film props, prototypes and small production runs.
So far, At The 3D Printers we are always very pleased with the quality of the prints we have made with the Polymaker filament. The colours are vibrant and the finishes are great. If you are looking for a high quality filament then Polymaker is definitely worth considering. If you are looking for a new brand of filament, be sure to check out our Polymaker store!
Vases – Polylite PET-G
Here are some samples of products printed in the Polymaker range –
Feet – Poly DissolveS1 and Polylite
Cup Holder – Polylite ASA
NEWS & STORIES
Why Use a 3D Printing Service: Benefits and Advantages 3D printing has revolutionized how we manufacture products, becoming an increasingly popular technology in recent years. With the rise of 3D printing, many businesses and individuals are turning to 3D printing...
Comprehensive 3D Printing Quotes: Navigating Costs in the UK Marketplace Embarking on a 3D printing project can seem daunting, especially when faced with the challenge of estimating costs in the dynamic UK marketplace. Navigating the intricate pathways of quotes,...
Introduction 3D printing is an exciting technology that allows you to bring your ideas to life. Whether you're a hobbyist, a designer, or a business owner, understanding the basics of 3D printing can open up a world of possibilities. This guide will provide you with...
At short notice they were great and delivered and high spec project which saved my bacon!
Great company to work with. Jo gave us quick quote. communication was smooth and delivery was super quick. would recommend !!
The 3D Printers were very good in both communication with me and their work on my printed product. I'll return to them for future prints and I would highly recommend them to anyone else, very good company.